The Group is planning to carry out the following activities in its most important development areas for 2022:
- The Group’s plans for digital transformation and putting the customer at the centre include continued development of online solutions for the Group’s self-service portal, sales and better communication. The portal will enable greater transparency and easier access to information on the services and products offered by the companies of the Sava Insurance Group. Regarding communication channels and work processes, the focus will be on improving response times for customer queries and the delivery of the Group’s services. The Group will also enhance customer data collection and processing. Website content will be optimised for this purpose. Claims handling will be improved through greater accessibility of claims reporting and faster handling of individual claims.
- As part of the Group’s IT overhaul in 2021, work continued on the comprehensive overhaul of core IT systems. Regarding underwriting business, the 2022 plan proposes the completion of the overhaul of the core business IT system for the Croatian branch of Zavarovalnica Sava. In addition, work will start on renovating the IT system supporting non-life and life insurance business in Slovenia, and reinsurance business. The Group will continue optimising and expanding its data warehouses to allow advanced analysis of data for new regulatory (IFRS 17) and business purposes. Technological and process upgrades in cyber security will also continue, with an emphasis on end-user training and continuous enhancement of technical capabilities.
- The third pillar of the Group’s strategy is acquisitions-based growth. In addition to effective organic growth, the Group will continue to seek opportunities for growth through acquisitions in the areas and countries where it is already present.
Three key development paths of the Sava Insurance Group in 2020–2022
- Digital transformation and placing the customer at the centre: to improve customer experience and tailor our services to the wishes and needs of our customers
- IT transformation: to develop a modern and flexible IT system to gain a competitive advantage
- Acquisitions-based growth: to complement our efficient organic growth in a strategic and prudent manner.