The sustainability-orientation of the Sava Insurance Group is driven by its mission and values.
We are building a customer-centric, modern, digital, community-minded and sustainability-oriented insurance group, recognised by its stakeholders as:
- a socially responsible insurance and reinsurance company, and a socially responsible and trustworthy partner,
- a socially responsible asset and equity manager,
- a responsible and attractive employer and
- an organisation that is socially responsible to the wider community.
We will pursue these goals:
- through an up-to-date array of transparent and understandable products,
- over a wide sales network with a well-trained sales force and
- through transparent and efficient processes (business digitalisation).
We aim to achieve greater:
- customer satisfaction and
- the satisfaction, innovativeness and motivation of employees.
Sustainable development news
2 December 2020
On Wednesday, 25 November 2020, the award ceremony for the best annual report for 2019 was held, an event organised by the Časnik Finance publisher.
25 August 2020
The Covid-19 epidemic has revolutionised work and business processes around the world. When the pandemic was declared, the Sava Insurance Group focused on two...
17 June 2020
The magazine Moje Finance (My Finances) held a competition for the best-performing guaranteed supplementary pension funds for the second year running.